|Aliases||Endophant (完象 Kanzō)|
|Length||Max / 7,000m|
|Height||Max / 6,000m|
|Weight||Max / 1,000,000,000,000t|
|[v · t · e]|
The End Mammoth (エンドマンモス Endomanmosu), or Endophant (完象 Kanzō), is an ancient species of mammoth. It is one of the many extinct ingredients expelled from Neo, and is also the Meat Dish for Heavenly King Toriko's Full Course Menu.
It has the standard appearance of a regular mammoth or elephant except for being many times larger (1500 times bigger), longer (7000 times longer) and heavier (Around 20 Billion time heavier) than a regular mammoth. And also has a lack of tusks.
Following Neo's defeat, the End Mammoth is among the live ingredients that are released from Neo's body. Toriko was able to sniff it out and confirmed that the taste he got from biting Neo was coming from the End Mammoth. He then adds it as his Meat Dish due to how extremely delicious the taste is. And with its inclusion, he finally completes his Full Course Menu. At Toriko and Rin's wedding reception, the Meat Dish is served as a steak with Meteor Garlic on top of it and with sides of Jewel Meat and Galala Gator.
- The End Mammoth is the work of a Mike Wolf from Okayama Prefecture.
- Ironically, its name "End Mammoth" correlates to the fact that it is the final ingredient to be added in Toriko's Full Course.
- When Toriko first considered a Meat Dish, he wanted to add Jewel Meat which is from the Regal Mammoth.
- Both species are also well known to have existed in ancient times and made an impact on human civilization because of their taste.
- Komatsu was able to include both as his meat dish to symbolize the journey he took with Toriko
|Toriko's Full Course Menu|
|Blue Blood Corn (Hors d'Oeuvre) • Century Soup (Soup) • Ougai (Fish Dish) • End Mammoth (Meat Dish) • GOD (Main Dish) • AIR (Salad) • Rainbow Fruit (Dessert) • Billion Bird Egg (Drink)|