|Toriko's New Crisis The Creeping Four Beast's Main Body!!|
|Romaji||Toriko Arata Naru Kiki Shinobiyoru Yon Juu no Hontai !!|
|Air date||August 18, 2013|
|Written by||Mitsutoshi Shimabukuro|
|Animation Work by||Toei Animation|
|Script/Screenplay by||Murayama Isao|
|Direction by||Houri Kouji|
|Key Animation by||Tamegai Katsumi|
|Art by||Konno Shin`ichi|
|Opening Theme||Go Shock My Way!!|
|Story Arc||Four Beast Arc|
|Episode TV Rating||4.3|
|Episode 116||Episode 118|
"Toriko's New Crisis The Creeping Four Beast's Main Body" is the 117th episode of the Toriko Anime Series.
Toriko, Coco, Sunny, and Zebra appear to have the upper hand in their battle with the Four-Beasts, but the monster's main body is about to wreak havoc on civilization!
- Leg Knife
- Leg Boomerang
- Cannon Fork
- Poison Virus
- Mold Spear
- Hair Marionette
- Super Hair Shot
- Voice Meteor Shower
- Beat Punch
Anime and Manga DifferencesEdit
- All Four Beast's limbs did not bleed when they received their fatal wound from the Heavenly Kings' attacks. Gaoh instead had a glowing white shine on his injury.
- When Coco's arrow hits Invite Death, its body gets splashed with poison instead of being pierced.
- Sunny's Super Hair Shot shows that his intidimation kept punching the attack to reflect it and multiply the damage.
- The scene where Daruma Horse is eating some trees before Zebra called it is not shown.
- The Four Beasts that Ichiryu defeated 100 years ago are shown to be the same ones that the Heavenly Kings battled.
- Coco keeps wearing his Poison Armor while in manga he doesn't.
- Scenes extended in anime:
- Coco shooting his Poison Arrow to infect the Invite Death.
- Four Beast rising from the underground and destroying buildings.
- Additional scenes added in anime:
- Tina and the people rejoicing over the Heavenly Kings' victory.
- Zebra attacking the Mount Turtle with Voice Meteor Shower.
|Four Beast Arc|
| ← Bubble Fruit|
← Golden Wheat Arc (filler)
|Cooking Festival Arc →|