|The Four Beast's Shocking Union and the Green Rain!!|
|Romaji||Yon Shishi, Shōgeki no Gattai to Gurīnrein!!|
|Air date||August 25, 2013|
|Written by||Mitsutoshi Shimabukuro|
|Animation Work by||Toei Animation|
|Script/Screenplay by||Takahashi Youichi|
|Direction by||Kakudou Hiroyuki|
|Key Animation by||Ishii Yumiko|
|Art by||Konno Shin`ichi|
|Opening Theme||Go Shock My Way!!|
|Story Arc||Four Beast Arc|
|Episode TV Rating||4.0|
|Episode 117||Episode 119|
"The Four Beasts Shocking Union and the Green Rain" is the 118th episode of the Toriko Anime Series.
While Toriko, Coco, Sunny, and Zebra battle the monstrous Four-Beasts, Komatsu rushes to make an edible antidote to the toxic Green Rain that's drenching the city!
- Zongeh's Followers
- Uumen Umeda
- Sound Wall
- Green Rain
- Jet Voice
- Sound Bullet
- Meteor Noise
- Beat Punch
- Poison Bow
- Poison Armor
- Super Hair Shot
- Nail Punch
- Leg Knife
- Leg Fork
Anime and Manga Differences
- Zongeh interacts with Tina when he mocks the Four Beast.
- The scene where the Four Beast demolishes a skyscraper and eats the people falling from there is not shown.
- When the Four Beast grabbed several people with the branches growing from its chest, it's not shown that it ate them as in manga.
- Gaoh, Invite Death, Mount Turtle and King Octopus Kong do not appear with their mouth bleeding.
- When the Four Beast absorbed its limbs, they simply got their body covered by its roots rather than being squashed.
- The Four Heavenly Kings do not bleed when they receive their brutal counterattacks from the Four Beast.
- Additional scenes added in anime:
- Tina shocking over Four Beast's presence.
- Yuda looking at Green Rain from his restaurant.
- Zongeh, his followers and Tina worrying about the Green Rain.
|Chapters||194 • 195 • 196 • 197 • 198 • 199 • 200 • 201 • 202 • 203 • 204 • 205 • 206 • 207 • 208 • 209|
|Episodes||114 • 115 • 116 • 117 • 118 • 119 • 120 • 121 • 122 • 123|