|Secret Technique "Dinner of the Kings"|
|Romaji||Ōgi "Ōshoku Bansan"|
|Air date||September 22, 2013|
|Written by||Mitsutoshi Shimabukuro|
|Animation Work by||Toei Animation|
|Script/Screenplay by||Taguchi Tomoko|
|Direction by||Koyama Yasunori|
|Key Animation by||Yamazaki Noriyoshi|
|Art by||Konno Shin'ichi|
|Opening Theme||Go Shock My Way!!|
|Story Arc||Four Beast Arc|
|Episode TV Rating||6.0|
|Episode 121||Episode 123|
"Secret Technique "Dinner of the Kings" is the 122nd episode of the Toriko Anime Series.
Teppei tracks down a mysterious stranger who may be responsible for the rampaging beast, and the Four Kings look to end the battle with their ultimate technique!
- Zongeh's Followers
- Damala Sky XIII
- Tsurara Mama
Anime and Manga Differences
- The Four Beast does not bleed when it is injured by Ōshoku Bansan.
- Terry, Kiss and Quinn do not have traces of blood on their bodies.
- Tina appears recording the moments as humankind enjoys the Four Beast's meat.
- Teppei's severed hand does not appear on the frightening image that Joie induces him to see.
- Scenes extended in anime:
- The Four Beast being eaten by Ōshoku Bansan.
- Humankind sharing out, cooking and serving the Four Beast's meat.
- Additional scenes added:
- Tina, Zongeh and his followers watching the end of the Four Beast.
- Janpin and the Allied forces rejoicing for the victory.
- Setsuno, Sumire and Damala Sky cooking Four Beast's meat dishes.
- Komatsu serving Four Beast's meat hamburguer to the Heavenly Kings.
- It can be seen that Yuda's left hand is poorly drawn when the chefs rejoice at Zen Ou.
- Zebra presses his hands together and bows to thank for the food, something that is not of his nature.
|Chapters||194 • 195 • 196 • 197 • 198 • 199 • 200 • 201 • 202 • 203 • 204 • 205 • 206 • 207 • 208 • 209|
|Episodes||114 • 115 • 116 • 117 • 118 • 119 • 120 • 121 • 122 • 123|