|Year Released (JP)||June 4, 2014|
|Year Released (US)||N/A|
|← Previous||Next →|
Volume 29.5 is a special bonus volume containing details and trivia relating to the world of Toriko, such as secrets, characters, beasts, ingredients, maps and many other bits of information. It is also includes special beasts and ingredients created and submitted by other Shonen Jump authors, including the famous and popular Akira Toriyama, Eiichiro Oda and Masashi Kishimoto, the authors of Dragon Ball, One Piece and Naruto respectively.
- No.1: Zebra and Brunch (192 votes)
- No.2: Toriko and Komatsu (164 votes)
- No.3: Zebra and Komatsu (125 votes)
- No.4: Starjun and Komatsu (119 votes)
- No.5: Toriko and Starjun (91 votes)
Unique and likeable potential combos were featured as a favorite potential combo by the author, Mitsutoshi Shimabukuro in the volume. Each one received a "No.1 Ranking" on the form of compatibility and unique teamwork they might share. However it is unknown if fans actually voted for these or if they were all purely the author's choice.
- No.1 in Compatibility: Coco and Tylan
- No.1 in Strength: Midora and Joie
- No.1 in Unpredictability: Sunny and Kopuriko
- No.1 in Most Expected: Ichiryu and Zaus
Authors from other Shonen Jump mangas contributed their own beast and ingredient ideas in honor of the volume's release.
- Akira Toriyama
- Masashi Kishimoto
- Eiichiro Oda
- Kyosuke Usuta
- Tadatoshi Fujimaki
- Yūsei Matsui
- Kenichi Tachibana